Epson TM-M10 - sweet printer under $200

RedRider

So I got this printer and hooked it up on my tablet and it works like a charm. I like that it takes the smaller 58mm rolls which is the exact same roll as I put into my ingenico debit/credit card machine. I get a good deal on those tapes at costco. The printer also takes the standard 58mm tapes that go into most cash registers. All in all a much cheaper solution than the wider 80mm tapes. I just hooked this printer up as a generic model.

One problem I am having is that I am going to use a chromebase to custom build my POS. I have not figured out how to make the chrome OS printer be recognized by the android operating system. 

A chromebase does not have bluetooth so I ordered the USB printer but I need the initial ESC/POS commands to activate it.

THe example above won't work for me and I'm not sure if I were to exchange for an ethernet printer if that would solve my problem.

The TM-M10 is available as BlueTooth, Ethernet or USB.

From an Android Tablet the printer hooks up in seconds and functions immediately, so you can put it on your WORKING list.

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SeNas
      Has anymore had experience with the ticket printer epson tmu-220b connect to the POS? It s not on the standard list of supported printers but I would like to know if it cqn be connected and if it works?
      Thanks for the feedback!
    • By cocodak_sevilla
      I want to connect with Sam4s GIANT-100D (Ethernet, USB) printer.

I connected printer and iPad with ehternet with Sam4s app.

However, you cannot search for printers in the loyverse app. Why not?

• By rik
      Is it possible to install Loyverse KDS on a Chromebook and work with it in conjunction with Loyverse POS on a smartphone?
    • By RedRider
      So my receipts look like this 
      5-1295
      Everytime I change PC's it starts over and switches to 6-0001 then 7-0001

Before I switch this time is there a way to keep the receipt number the same when I activate the new terminal and remove the old?
      I only have one location and one PC running loyverse but I do switch equipment once in a while and I would very much prefer to keep my receipt numbers the same.

Any help there?
    • By Mogwai
      We are having a problem with both printers , Epson TM20 III, disconnecting.Printers disconnecting
      WEnare using the iOS Loyverse app and the only way to resolve this is to close the app and reopen. Turning the printer on and off does not work. The printers are connected with Ethernet.
      Has anyone had any similar issues or have any suggestions as it would appear to be an issue with the app.

Thanks

Loyverse Point of Sale