Epson TM-M10 - sweet printer under $200

RedRider

So I got this printer and hooked it up on my tablet and it works like a charm. I like that it takes the smaller 58mm rolls which is the exact same roll as I put into my ingenico debit/credit card machine. I get a good deal on those tapes at costco. The printer also takes the standard 58mm tapes that go into most cash registers. All in all a much cheaper solution than the wider 80mm tapes. I just hooked this printer up as a generic model.

One problem I am having is that I am going to use a chromebase to custom build my POS. I have not figured out how to make the chrome OS printer be recognized by the android operating system. 

A chromebase does not have bluetooth so I ordered the USB printer but I need the initial ESC/POS commands to activate it.

THe example above won't work for me and I'm not sure if I were to exchange for an ethernet printer if that would solve my problem.

The TM-M10 is available as BlueTooth, Ethernet or USB.

From an Android Tablet the printer hooks up in seconds and functions immediately, so you can put it on your WORKING list.

• 3 weeks later...

I use it from bluetooth with a chromebase not even a tablet and it works perfectly. As far as I know as long as you have bluetooth the printer should work. I just picked OTHER printer and it hooked up in seconds.

• Fire 1