How to connect a barcode scanner to Sunmi?

Aleksandr3001

Hello, Alex. I have this device that you want to buy. This device has a USB port. You can connect a USB scanner. The Sunmi phone already has a camera(scanner) but it is not as convenient as a USB or Bluetooth scanner. I am using a Posiflex scanner. If I understand and have seen, all non-phone type devices(Sunmi) have a USB port for the scanner.  

image.thumb.png.905b09802f90d44d8c2688d490e94653.png

Edited by Iscander

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• STATICE
      By STATICE
      We need to work on the Sunmi P2 device. for this the Loyverse App needs to be loaded on the Sunmi cloud and then installed on the device. Please advise how the App can be uploaded on the Sunmi cloud.
    • Standtheman
      By Standtheman
      I am trying to find out if Loyverse will work with Sunmi T2 Lite device, and if the Sunmi 2D Barcode Scanner and Sunmi Printer with also work? Does anyone have experience of this yet? What about Sunmi 2nd display of T2 Lite, will CDS work?

Thank you.
      Andrew
    • delecioustacos
      By delecioustacos
      I am unable to Sunmi printer in Loyverse app as instructions shows. Does anyone knows how to connect Sunmi T2 built in printer with Loyverse? 

https://help.loyverse.com/help/connecting-built-printers-sunmi
    • Thecheeseman
      By Thecheeseman
      Hi everyone, first post here. I'm just setting up Loyverse for my cheese shop, all going well so far. But my scales that weigh cut pieces of cheese prints labels with the cheese name, weight, price with a bar code. Does anyone know how I can ensure that bar code (with different weights and prices each time) will "connect" to the named cheese on Loyverse? I've added the cheese name, category and cost price but haven't yet assigned a barcode yet. I'm working remotely right now and won't be at the shop for a few days to experiment, but thought I would check here before I waste too much time adding too many cheese details into this system. Thanks!
    • Chipcell
      By Chipcell
      Hello how to use Loyverse in S2 Sunmi Scale with second 10.!" Screen 

Loyverse Point of Sale