How to connect a barcode scanner to Sunmi?

Go to solution Solved by Iscander,
Question
1 answer to this question
  • Solution

Hello, Alex. I have this device that you want to buy. This device has a USB port. You can connect a USB scanner. The Sunmi phone already has a camera(scanner) but it is not as convenient as a USB or Bluetooth scanner. I am using a Posiflex scanner. If I understand and have seen, all non-phone type devices(Sunmi) have a USB port for the scanner.  

image.thumb.png.905b09802f90d44d8c2688d490e94653.png

Edited by Iscander
Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Geoffrey
      Hi there,

i have a Sunmi T2 + 2 x Sunmi M2 handhelds.

It took me quite some time to connect the Epson TM-T88V to the Sunmi / Loyverse app
      but I finally succeeded.

The new problem I'm running into is that if I make an order on the handheld (M2),
      it doesn't connect to the printer.

If I check my settings on the Sunni M2, I need to add a printer there too
      but of course it's not connected by ethernet since it's a handheld.

How can I connect it so that everything is synced?

Thank you
    • By SuperAir
      When I scan barcode (weight type) same product 2 times, receipt will auto merge both weight together.
      But I want to show weight each package on receipt.
    • By RRBS01
      I'm having issues on an IOS device where the images for the barcode are not scanning and are reversed is there any thing I can do to solve this problem
    • By HigherStandard
      Is it possible for the system to prompt a user when they add an item with a barcode that already exist in the system?
    • By Durant
      Every year around Christmas time  Products like Coca-Cola and Sprite  comes in to minimarts , supermarkets bars  with a different label carrying a different barcode from the pervious one.
      does loyverse accommodate for items carrying two different barcodes ? in other point of sale systems they used  (link to) or ( Alias) to pair the two barcode to one item.
      is this something Loyverse is looking into or already have establish  it would also be a benefit for customers  that can be added to the advance inventory 

Loyverse Point of Sale