How do I add customer address to the receipt?

carlosmatos
Go to solution Solved by Mia,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I’m doing food deliveries. And I love all other features that Loyverse have however , the only thing is they can’t display customer’s address in the receipt and make the delivery dining option lack of efficiency . 
hopefully the team can add more features for deliveries business .

thank you 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 6:47 PM, Money said:

I’m doing food deliveries. And I love all other features that Loyverse have however , the only thing is they can’t display customer’s address in the receipt and make the delivery dining option lack of efficiency . 
hopefully the team can add more features for deliveries business .

thank you 

We use the customer and ticket notes for the delivery address, but they are not printed in full on the ticket and we lose part of the address.

Is it possible to modify the ticket so that it prints them complete, multiline if all the information does not fit, for example?

An address field, in the ticket and/or the customer would be great for us to fill in while taking orders by phone / web in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to have more customer info on the receipt. As we deliver a lot of food it will make much more sense if customer address will print on the receipt. Is there any option to do do that?

Has this worked? I experience the same issues and when attempting to do the changes noted the address still does not show. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Community,

I am still not able to print customer address on receipts even when adding the address to back office and updating settings. The mobile number is there but not the address.

Please help not sure why this doesn’t still work. 

Thanks!

Nuhraan

Hello. The possibility of printing the customer address in the receipt was added to the 2.17 version of the Loyverse POS app for Android. Please, check your version and update it to the newest. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great to print customer company name and VAT or TAX number. Almost perfect.

Please consider this.

Kindest regards

• 2 years later...

I created a fake customer to add to a ticket to try and when I fill out address of the customer in their profile, it does show up the address on the receipt but I don't see the email, maybe it got updated. I had to enable "Customer info" in Back Office, receipts settings.

image.thumb.png.1fa79a56653a0a9895b66ab366a27437.png

• 6 months later...
22 hours ago, RetailSolutions said:

Is it possible to change the sent from email address on the digital receipt?  

Do you mean, you would like to change the sender email address?

On 1/20/2023 at 12:00 AM, RetailSolutions said:

Is it possible to change the sent from email address on the digital receipt? 

Hi

Do you mean, you would like to change SENDER email address? 
image.thumb.png.f38265d46503388a73ba0f90dcbe6c56.png

1 hour ago, RetailSolutions said:

Yes, this is correct. How can it be changed to another email?

It is not possible to change SENDER email address directly in the Loyverse POS settings, but you can contact our CONNECTORS partners from Loyverse MARKETPLACE and ask them if they can help you to let your customers receive receipts from your email address instead of Loyverse email address:
https://loyverse.com/marketplace

How to Connect Apps from the Marketplace to Loyverse
https://help.loyverse.com/help/connect-apps-from-marketplace