How to give access rights to view the dashboard only?

Manuela

I would like to give some people access to the dashboard only. They should see all sales data of all stores, but nothing else. How can I do this? Do I need to enter them as employees and do I need to activate a POS for them for each store? Or is there also a different way?

Edited by Manuela

Hello Manuela,

To give someone access to Dashboard only you have to add him/her as an employee to the system but you do not have to activate a POS for them for every store. In fact you don’t have to activate any POS for them at all if you want that he/she has access only to the dashboard.

To achieve what you want you have to:

1-Go to the Back-Office->Employees’ section->Access right and create a new group that will have only the access rights that you have mentioned: Access to the dashboard only and see only sales data for each store and nothing else.

Put a name for the group and enable for it only the access right to Back office ->Report as shown in the picture below. 

image.thumb.png.6b2da3341b0e7172eb7f762d49f37dbe.png

Press SAVE button

2- Add the new employee who will have this special access right, enter his email (essential) , select as the role the new group you created with the special access right, and give this employee access to all stores. Save the new employee. 

image.thumb.png.e069e656b4e015374d9717f994c35d4f.png

Then the employee will receive instructions by email how to create his/her account connected to your account. After he creates his account he can enter to the back-office or Dashboard app with his email and password and he can see only the sales data , and no other information.