How to add payment method at the "Billing & subscription" section?

Andy

Click on the ‘Add payment method’ button to add your card information.

billing-09.jpg.11d87055329cc7521527ddcd80326391.jpg

Fill in all fields and click on the ‘Save’ button. All information will be verified. If any information is missing or incorrect, a popup message will notify you what needs to be corrected. 

billing-091.jpg.59fc9f9ad8c6e109888f837098e94b48.jpg

If all the information is correct, your card will appear as a payment method.

billing-092.jpg.de9a5bba9c38a3531c8746b7ea29bb8b.jpg

Now you can subscribe to the Employee management and Advanced inventory.

What form of payment is accepted?

We can accept credit and debit cards. Currently, we only accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Discover, and JSB card types. Users from the USA, Canada, and Japan can use Amex card type also.

I do not have a card, how can I pay?

We can accept wire bank transfer, but only for annual subscriptions and all bank fees are paid by the sender. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact the support team and we will send you the proforma invoice.

Why my card is declined?

The decline indicates that the card-issuing bank could not process this transaction. Please contact your bank. The most common reason for a card to be declined is that there is a limitation on the card, declines based on location, the bank's fraud rules blocked the transaction and so on. Please check with your bank for more details.

To get more information regarding the decline, we would recommend you to reach second-tier customer support of your bank, as first-tier customer service may not have the access and system visibility needed to locate the determining factor behind the decline. In our experience, it's sometimes helpful to reference the specific transaction when contacting the bank (e.g. "this amount, on this site, at this time") in order to get more information.