Has anyone tested Epson TM-T82II Ethernet/USB Psu Black AU V2 Thermal Receipt Printer?

Lotus Cafe staff

• 1 month later...

Hi. I’m setting up a similar system right now and would like some help.

Q1. Which printer driver did you use? Was it ‘inside’ LoyVerse?

Q2. Did you change the IP subnet for the router - or - change the IP address of the printer? I tried changing the subnet (192.168.15) to match the printer subnet (192.168.22) but the iPad couldn’t wifi using that subnet. 

Q3. If you did, how did you change the printer IP address? Via a pc and Ethernet cable to the router?

Thanks for any advice.

• 2 years later...

Hi there,

Q1: I did not upgrade printer driver, just used the the default 

Q2: yes whatever subnet you choose, Ipad and printer should be in the same subnet to see each other. Strange that IPad cant access wifi after changing subnet, could be ip conflict, could be fixed ip has been set for ipad.

Q3: there is an app from Epson to change the IP address of the printer. I dont remember but you should do research.

Cheers,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SeNas
      Has anymore had experience with the ticket printer epson tmu-220b connect to the POS? It s not on the standard list of supported printers but I would like to know if it cqn be connected and if it works?
      Thanks for the feedback!
    • By cocodak_sevilla
      I want to connect with Sam4s GIANT-100D (Ethernet, USB) printer.

I connected printer and iPad with ehternet with Sam4s app.

However, you cannot search for printers in the loyverse app. Why not?

• By Mogwai
      We are having a problem with both printers , Epson TM20 III, disconnecting.Printers disconnecting
      WEnare using the iOS Loyverse app and the only way to resolve this is to close the app and reopen. Turning the printer on and off does not work. The printers are connected with Ethernet.
      Has anyone had any similar issues or have any suggestions as it would appear to be an issue with the app.

Thanks
    • By Jess
      I guys, i have Epson tm-m30 with ethernet plugged in. Before i was having trouble with error message which i have close the app from the background and then restart the app then it will print out receipt fine for about 5 to 10 mins then error again which i have to repeat the process. I did a search found out that i need to set it static ip and so i did and it does exactly the same things which is so annoying. 
      Does anyone have the same problem? why does it do that? what should i do to sort that problem out? every 5 - 10 mins it will give you error message which i have to delete the app and restart so very often to have the printer print receipt out. Sometime customer ask for the receipt at then end and i have to keep them waiting while i delete the app from the background and restart it to get it to work. Help please! 
    • By VIRTUE
      I have a usb receipt printer it is connect via otg to an android tablet. I find that the printer is connected but it prints long sheet of code and not printing the receipt and it does the same for the report hence I lose the report. Need help please paper wasting.

Loyverse Point of Sale