Has anyone tested Epson TM-T82II Ethernet/USB Psu Black AU V2 Thermal Receipt Printer?

Lotus Cafe staff
Go to solution Solved by Lotus Cafe staff,

Hi there, I have seen T82 tested but I'm not sure if T82 and T82II are different/incompatible. I cannot return the printer once I buy it so I would like to make sure it works with IOS Loyverse on IPAD Air + 24V drawer. Thank all!

• Solution

Just confirmed that I have successfully tested the T82II Ethernet + 24V cash drawer + Loyverse on iOS.

My next step is searching for a payment integration solution in New Zealand. Looks like not so many EFPOS providers supports Loyverse atm.

Have a good day!

• 1 month later...

Hi. I’m setting up a similar system right now and would like some help.

Q1. Which printer driver did you use? Was it ‘inside’ LoyVerse?

Q2. Did you change the IP subnet for the router - or - change the IP address of the printer? I tried changing the subnet (192.168.15) to match the printer subnet (192.168.22) but the iPad couldn’t wifi using that subnet. 

Q3. If you did, how did you change the printer IP address? Via a pc and Ethernet cable to the router?

Thanks for any advice.

• 2 years later...

Hi there,

Q1: I did not upgrade printer driver, just used the the default 

Q2: yes whatever subnet you choose, Ipad and printer should be in the same subnet to see each other. Strange that IPad cant access wifi after changing subnet, could be ip conflict, could be fixed ip has been set for ipad.

Q3: there is an app from Epson to change the IP address of the printer. I dont remember but you should do research.

Cheers,