Any idea why I have to restart my Android POS to get bills printing again?

Roheen

Hi,

I have 2 POS machines, both android, to which I've connected some no name Chinese bill printing machines via OTG. They work just fine normally. However, once I've disconnected the printer and started to charge the POSs and then reconnect it then there is issues with printing. Sometimes, it works like nothing has changed but on most times it gives an error. It's happening on both POS machines.

it is not a good idea to plug and unplug USB devices.

If you need to solve the issue, I  think it would a good idea to use the special cord which allows to charge the device and use OTG-USB.

2 pcs dispenser 3 port USB OTG mini USB power charger, OTG hub smart phone data cable USB cable computer cable Tablet PC OTG

1521960233.jpg

• 7 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Kevin Ocie
      I want to connect a receipt printer (and cash drawer) to an Android tablet running Loyverse POS.  I will have other Android handhelp devices in the same store also running Loyverse POS.  When employees close (cash out) tickets on the handheld POS devices, can they print receipts on the printer connected to the tablet?  How?  Thanks.
    • By Talha
      Hi I am not able to add dpp 250 printer  can someone please guide me how to 
    • By Peppernuts
      Hi,
      I have connected my android tablet to a barcode scanner with OTG cable. Works fine and happy with it :-).... But how can I charge my tablet while using the barcode scanner? I've tried several adapters but nothing works.
      Please help. I have already bought 24 android tablets and 24 scanners but I didn't foresee this problem would occur.
      Thnks
      Pieter
    • By MSA140
      how to install a bar code scanner for windows android via NOX
    • By Benjamin
      Hi Everyone 
      I just started testing out Loyverse and i love the features of this simple POS System 
      I was trying to set up a Phoenix OS to Install Loyvere POS on a Desktop 
      I managed to get the POS working, however, the display looks as if it is on a Handheld Android 

I wanted the POS to look somewhat similar to  as the notebook had more than enough screen for it. 

Do you know if there is anyway i can change the settings to work?  It would be perfect if we can get this successfully done

Loyverse Point of Sale