I need hex code for logo printing on receipt for TM-T20ii all other suggestions listed not working

sales
Go to solution Solved by obejohn,

Thank you that worked.  The logo is now printing on my receipt but at the moment it is aligned left. Is there a code change you may know to centre the logo. Your help is very much appreciated

• 8 months later...

Hi,

Using the hex code posted here (1D,28,4C,06,00,30,45,20,20,01,01 ) it does pull a logo with key code 32 32, but it loses the aligjnment of the image and stops any data from printing after the hex code is processesd.  Does anyone know how to centre align the logo and have any ideads why the following data doesnt print?  

Many thanks

• 7 months later...
  • Solution

Loyverse advised me to set Loyverse to print in text mode, which stopped the printer from printing rubbish, but also stopped the logo from printing. To get the logo to print, I inserted the following command into the Loyverse 'Initial ESC/POS commands' field :-

1B,61,01,1C,70,01,00,0A

Broken down these commmands do the following:

1B,61,01 - center justifies the logo

1C,70,01,00 - prints the logo

0A - inserts a line feed after the logo so it isn't too close to the receipt data.

It was also necessary for me to use a untility program that came with my printer to download the logo into the printers NVRam. This was a simple process and once completed, everything works fine.

Hope this has helped.

• Thanks 1