Not connected

Tenda
Go to solution Solved by Tenda,

Can’t pay with sumup. Sing in error in my device but connected in back office. Tried uninstall everything but still same issue appears. I have contacted SumUp directly and from their side it is working correctly. Pls help! 

34EC8B80-BA13-4657-80DA-68BE5BE729EB.jpeg

410ACBB9-28B0-4684-A2DC-B494BBA28F7F.jpeg

I have exactly the same problem on two accounts. 😞 I'm waiting for information from the helpdesk

• Like 1

Hello,

Our team is currently investigating your issue and we will let you know as soon as we have any updates.

In the meantime, as an alternative you can create a new payment type called "Sumup - Not integrated" and use it to make the sales in Loyverse. Then to accept payment, you can open the Sumup app and enter the payment amount in the Sumup app manually.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shinjin said:

Hello,

Our team is currently investigating your issue and we will let you know as soon as we have any updates.

In the meantime, as an alternative you can create a new payment type called "Sumup - Not integrated" and use it to make the sales in Loyverse. Then to accept payment, you can open the Sumup app and enter the payment amount in the Sumup app manually.

I don't have Sumup - Not integrated please help!

I have solution!!!!! You need enable two autenthication!!! It's worka now great

Hello,
Thank you very much for your feedback,

Did you have to enable 2FA on your Sumup account?

• Solution

I didn,t have to enable anything but it is working again. Thanks anyway!

• Party 1