Bottle Deposit

Nicandre
Go to solution Solved by NicmaMinisuper,

Hello

Recently I opened my café and we want to be able to receive the bottles of some juices back, however,  I’m having problems finding the option to be able to do it. Does someone know how to do it?

• Solution
Posted (edited)

Hi, I think there is no feature to do it, however, we use the “Modifier” feature in our minisuper to receive bottles back. 

We created a modifier called 'Bottle Deposit”, which decreases the final price of the item sold, just as in the picture below:

2024-05-09_23h35_19.png

Customers usually come back and buy new drinks, so if they return a bottle, we add a modifier to decrease the price. We also see the report about returned bottles in the modifiers report.
If a customer returns a bottle but doesn’t buy a new drink, we cancel the old receipt and make a new sale, applying the deposit modifier to decrease the price accordingly.

Edited by NicmaMinisuper
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hello

At our boutique, we offer bottles of water for sale. As part of our customer service, we have implemented usage of loyalty points system for customers who bring back their empty bottles. We add points to our customer's account.  

It is easy to access our Back Office during sales and select the customer who returned the bottle. From there, we can easily “Edit points balance” for that specific customer.

2024-05-09_23h52_24.png

We simply enter the new points balance in the "Value" field in the pop-up and save the changes.

2024-05-09_23h56_46.png

I hope this can help you

Edited by BoutiqueCarmesi
  • Like 1