How can I legaly to minimize taxes in a restaurant?

Mustafa

As a restaurant owner, you can usually deduct the following costs that you incur to manage your business when filing a tax return with the tax office: 
- Food expenses, i.e., raw materials, prepacked/canned products, butter, sugar, spices 
- Drinks are bottled water, carbonated drinks, beer, wine, alcohol, milk, juice, etc. 
- Kitchen appliances, i.e., pots, pans, ovens, microwaves, toasters, mixers, dishwashers, plates, soaps, 
- Meals supplies, for example, plates, bowls, cups, dishes, paper products, hygienic wipes, table spices, 
-Employee wages, insurance, retirement accounts, medical leave, vacation allowance, and bonuses for cooks, servers, hosts, bartenders, dishwashers, and anyone who provides restaurant assistance. 
- Employee gifts up to $ 25 per person per year 
- The cost of renting the property you are undertaking to keep the location of your restaurant 
- Expenses on the property's maintenance, as utilities, cleaning services, main repairs, etc. 
- Equipment: tables, chairs, counters, cash registers, computers, lighting fixtures, window displays, restaurant decor, menus, stationery, and similar items 
- Depreciation of the property, which can be gradually subtracted in smaller quantities for several years 
- Payments for accounting, legal, commercial, and other professional service providers that you need to conduct your restaurant business effectively. 
- Property insurance, civil liability insurance, and other policies designed to protect your physical location (s), employees, and customers 
- Advertising and marketing costs include coupons, flyers, website, social media, Google AdWords, and other paid promotions promoting your restaurant.

Loyverse Point of Sale