Adding predefined ticket name to receipt report

Mwscc
Go to solution Solved by Mwscc,

Is it possible to add the predefined ticket name to the receipts report, and available to export along with the other receipt data? 

On 5/11/2023 at 11:20 AM, Mwscc said:

Is it possible to add the predefined ticket name to the receipts report, and available to export along with the other receipt data? 

Hello

The predefined open ticket's name will be displayed in the receipts report, but it will not be displayed in the exported receipts report.

image.thumb.png.80152042304a57ccaee6db3a86977697.png
---
image.thumb.png.545ca272fc16f8bf4bcb9dca1ecce368.png

Thanks for your quick reply. I can see the predefined ticket name on the receipt, but is there any way to included the predefined ticket name in the exported receipts report? 

On 5/14/2023 at 2:23 AM, Mwscc said:

is there any way to included the predefined ticket name in the exported receipts report? 

Hi

No, it is not possible to display a predefined ticket's name in the exported file.
As an alternative solution, you can try to use the DINING feature as the ticket's name. The dining option will be displayed in the receipts report and in the exported CSV file as well.
PLEASE, NOTE:
The maximum number of dining options is 20.
The maximum number of symbols in the dining option name is 20. 

Dining Options
https://help.loyverse.com/help/dining-options

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately it does not help me as I need a quick and efficient method of getting the information into a receipt report that can be exported. 

• Oops 1