Customer Wallet Concept

SyamVkrisha
Go to solution Solved by Georg,

Is there any option to have the customer can  recharge his balance wallet  and consumption will be deducted from his wallet amount?

• Solution
On 2/22/2023 at 8:11 AM, SyamVkrisha said:

Is there any option to have the customer can  recharge his balance wallet  and consumption will be deducted from his wallet amount?

Hello

You can use the Loyverse loyalty system as a workaround:

Please, set 0(zero) in the loyalty points settings:

image.thumb.png.58c60aac78ce1fcb4ff486c871f5e1ac.png

Then, if the customer recharges his balance wallet for 100 USD, please open his loyalty points balance in the back office and write 100:

image.thumb.png.787a1c0b82e5fc1b05993058ddda8648.png

image.png.1785e4687b12231d55f85a69e424fd6a.png

When a customer wants to use the money on his balance to pay for his order, please find this customer on a POS device and click REDEEM POINTS:

image.thumb.png.957b15120c5e824b692df0dfe372a63d.png

Type the value he wants to redeem from his balance to pay for his order:

image.thumb.png.3a0928de928724010b17cf3a5d54afd3.png

I would like to express my gratitude for taking the time to respond to my query. Your insights and guidance were extremely helpful in resolving my issue.

Based on your response, I have implemented the solution you suggested, and I must say that it has resolved most of my concerns. However, I still have one follow-up question, which I hope you can assist me with. Can you please let me know how I can track the total recharge transaction? Also, I would appreciate it if you could inform me about the account where I can track the recharge amount.

Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Once again, thank you for your valuable time and assistance.

On 2/24/2023 at 9:02 AM, SyamVkrisha said:

Can you please let me know how I can track the total recharge transaction?

Hello
Do you mean, you would like to know how to track the history of the recharges that the customer made for a particular period?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2023 at 3:21 PM, Georg said:

Hello
Do you mean, you would like to know how to track the history of the recharges that the customer made for a particular period?

What I am looking for is an option that would enable me to track the total balance of my store's wallet, as well as the amount that each customer has recharged into their wallet. Additionally, it would be very helpful if I could also track the total of my store's wallet balance after sales.

I would be grateful if you could provide me with more information on how your POS system could meet these requirements, including any relevant features and pricing options.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

On 3/8/2023 at 3:47 PM, SyamVkrisha said:

What I am looking for is an option that would enable me to track the total balance of my store's wallet, as well as the amount that each customer has recharged into their wallet. Additionally, it would be very helpful if I could also track the total of my store's wallet balance after sales.

Good afternoon

I am afraid it is not possible to see the recharges history. You can only see the current balance of each customer in the customers base:

image.thumb.png.451022214fc91d7e17c33187343a6498.png

To check the Total balance of your store's wallet, please export the customers base on your PC.
In the exported file, please highlight the POINTS BALANCE column. At the bottom, you will see the total store's wallet balance:

image.thumb.png.c492253526246ec47dc792d07b0905a5.png

image.thumb.png.f16722b574bcb043ce6e6c00c58ab4cc.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/24/2023 at 2:48 AM, Georg said:

Hello

You can use the Loyverse loyalty system as a workaround:

Please, set 0(zero) in the loyalty points settings:

image.thumb.png.58c60aac78ce1fcb4ff486c871f5e1ac.png

Then, if the customer recharges his balance wallet for 100 USD, please open his loyalty points balance in the back office and write 100:

image.thumb.png.787a1c0b82e5fc1b05993058ddda8648.png

image.png.1785e4687b12231d55f85a69e424fd6a.png

When a customer wants to use the money on his balance to pay for his order, please find this customer on a POS device and click REDEEM POINTS:

image.thumb.png.957b15120c5e824b692df0dfe372a63d.png

Type the value he wants to redeem from his balance to pay for his order:

image.thumb.png.3a0928de928724010b17cf3a5d54afd3.png

Hello.

Is there a solution where we they can't edit the points balance without entering a sale like adding an item "Balance Reload" then pay cash. once they pay loyverse will automatically add the amount to the points to prevent them from stealing the money? because if they can edit the points manually they can also keep the money.

15 hours ago, thebloom said:

Is there a solution where we they can't edit the points balance without entering a sale like adding an item "Balance Reload" then pay cash. once they pay loyverse will automatically add the amount to the points to prevent them from stealing the money? because if they can edit the points manually they can also keep the money.

Hello

Yes, the loyalty points can be earned automatically by the customers when they buy the products/services in your store. You can set up a specific % in the back office settings.
Please, check these tutorials:

How to Set Up a Customer Loyalty Program
https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-customer-loyalty-program

How to Redeem Customer Points for a Discount
https://help.loyverse.com/help/points-discounts

Employees can change the loyalty points balance of the customer manually only if they have access right "Manage customers" in the back office:

image.thumb.png.910979982975b32cfabbe92c3068365f.png