closing the shift (z)

alaash83
Go to solution Solved by Sam,

i need when i close my shife to see the total amount of the shifts befor 

for example:

1st day z is 2000

2nd day z 3000     in this report it should give me the totall sale (z) is 3000 and the totall cashier all days befor = 5000

thank you 

• Solution
10 hours ago, alaash83 said:

i need when i close my shife to see the total amount of the shifts befor 

for example:

1st day z is 2000

2nd day z 3000     in this report it should give me the totall sale (z) is 3000 and the totall cashier all days befor = 5000

thank you 

Hello there!

Loyverse does not have this feature currently, but before you close a shift, you should be able to see your Expected cash amount (Z-report) and enter your Actual cash amount:image.png.8128231941648b25978b6134b2555771.png

And even be able to print your Shift report:

image.png.97e246d1d1b7c803b30497b8aaed2902.png

Additionally, you can check your Shift report in your Back Office where you can see all of your closed shifts from previous dates to the current date:

image.png.f69831aeedddc944197ab4fab58ed422.png

And be able to export this Shift report as well:

image.png.4b44189b3f6fe85cd53ef489efbb45c9.png

• 1 year later...

Hello, 

I wonder if this SHIFT REPORT can be emailed/pdf on top of printing it out at the end of each shift. 

Hello there!

At the moment, we currently do not have this feature in our system. But I would be happy to forward this to our development team. Could you tell us why you would need to be able to send your shift reports through email?

SHIFT reports are done by cashiers. We can opt to print but if we choose to not print, we can save paper by emailing it for our records. Besides that, it serves as a 'notification' that the SHIFT has been closed. The owner may not be there during the SHIFT closing, but with the email sent, the owner will automatically know that the shift has ended.

Hope that this feature can be allowed, similar to how receipts are emailed.