Automatic counter of the modifiers for an Item

headchef

Based of the number of modifiers selected, it should automatically match the price that would be set on the back office. For instance, if I pick 5 items of the menu, it should automatically display the price for 5 items. It's important because sometimes customers want to make a breakfast and they don't always know how many items they want of their head so I just have to guess a breakfast item and then if my guess was wrong, I have to go back and edit the order in busy environment.

Hello!

The prices of the items and modifiers does automatically matches the price set in the Back Office. Could you be able to give us some example scenario where this is not happening to you? 

Hi

I meant,if loyverse had that option, we don't need to make many items seen in the picture I posted. We would put 1 item, it would automatically tell the price based of the number of modifiers. For instance, if 4 modifiers are selected, that would be £4.90. 7 modifiers are selected £7.20. We wouldn't need to pre-select any item. That is due to my work nature, they can make their own breakfasts or pizzas. I am sure alot of other loyverse users would love this.

Edited by headchef

Basically, there is no price on the modifiers, sale price will be based of the number of modifiers picked and what price you had set for that many modifiers in the back office.