Same item, Different price

Danny-s

Hi, can anyone advise the best way to go about this.

We have 2 POS systems in our bar, they are in different rooms.

We have 1 in the public bar and 1 in the private bar, Every item in the private bar costs £0.10p more.

Now i know I could set this up on 2 different accounts, and set up the prices different, but both rooms are staffed by the same cashiers, so in quiet times, 1 cashier will cover 2 bars, if it's busy, we would have 6 cashiers working. so setting up 2 separate accounts would mean we have to pay 2 separate lots of subscriptions.

we would also expect to make 1000 transactions  per hour in busy times, so the fewer button presses per transaction the better, so what would be the best way to set the prices different on each POS terminal, without having to set them up as 2 independent systems 

Hello!

What I can suggest in regards to this is that you can be able to to add the bars as stores in your account. This way, you can be able to add different prices on the items in each stores or bars in your case and making it easier for you to manage it under one single account. For more information on how this feature exactly works, you can check out this guide provided: https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-create-and-manage-multiple

• Like 1