How do I include 'Reference # ' on my receipt reports?

AnneB
Go to solution Solved by Shinji,

• 1 month later...

Still haven't received an answer to this - At the moment I am going into every receipt to get this reference number so I can reconcile bank statements back to sales surely a report can be tweaked to include this? 🤷‍♀️

this reference is from the card processor - as a workaround why dont you just look at your shift report total for your payment types and compared that against your bank deposit? similarly you could run a end of day on the card machine before you close the shift on loyverse - again comparing the figures from the card machine against the loyverse figure for this payment type.

you can also export the receipt report, filter out the payment types for quicker reconcilating 

• Sad 1

• Solution

Hello!

I am afraid that we do not have such a way or feature that can be able to include the Reference #  on the Reports.

However, it is possible to get the Reference # of each receipts through our API. In this way, you could be able to tweak the information of the receipts to meet the desired details you want to see including the Reference #. Here is our API Documentation: https://developer.loyverse.com/docs/

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the information - I think the API may well be too complicated for me.  I understand the transaction # comes from the card provider but it is on the receipt that is housed in Loyverse so don't understand why this cannot simply be added to the receipt report? At the moment I am clicking into each receipt and extracting this reference into my reporting that then enables me to reconcile all my items, both cash and card into the bank etc.  I am able to do this with our box office booking software where I can match the data sets from the bookings to the transactions coming through to the bank.  I will check the card end reports again to see if they bring through the receipt number or something that enables me to tie the two things together. 

• Like 1