SKU Error changing barcodes

Orderbase-Alex
Go to solution Solved by Orderbase-Alex,

Hi all,

We are having an issue with items in the Loyverse app, we have created products in back office and then are going into the app to add a barcode using a Sunmi T2 Mini POS and a Sunmi Barcode scanner. Everything seems to be fine until we come to save the item after adding barcodes to all the variants (shoe sizes). It comes up with an error saying the SKU already exists for certain variations, even though it definitely doesn't already exist, having triple checked other items and on an export spreadsheet.

I've attached some photos of the error, this only seems to happen when using the terminal and barcode scanner, if I load the app up on BlueStacks on my PC i can add barcodes to the same items and variants without an issue. 

Any ideas?

IMG-20211006-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20211006-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20211006-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20211006-WA0002.jpg

Hello!

Could I ask for screenshots of how you indeed don't have any of these SKUs sharing between items from the Back Office as well?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Solved:

Real head-scratcher this one. I realised that I could add barcodes with every device except for the Sunmi T2 Mini we had given to the customer. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the Loyverse app on the terminal and it worked with no issue from then on. So in the end no idea what caused the issue, it must've just been a glitch. But just incase anybody experiences the same issue and finds this thread, uninstall and reinstall the app.

• Like 1