Is there a way to manage both of these features (dinamic amount discounts and amount discounts for single items)?

NUrbinati

Hi,

We always do amount discounts on the fly, and need to assign them to single items.

Is there a way to manage both of these features (dinamic amount discounts and amount discounts for single items)?

Thank you.

I have same problem

Discount amount, right now will applied avarage in all item in one order, but the fact, we need 1 spesific item to get or apply the discount amount

• 7 months later...

Did you receive an answer for this?

I would like to know how to do this also.  I have seen screen shots that show multiple different discounts for single items, but I cannot figure out how to configure the different amounts.  (I have them for the overall ticket, but not for an individual item.)

Hello

If you added multiple items to the ticket, you can apply only the percentage discount to a single item in this ticket.
Amount discount can be applied only to the whole ticket(all items in the ticket).

• 3 months later...

Hi Georg but how you activate the option? I flagged the option in the access right. But when you start a ticket I don't see the option for the discount

13 hours ago, Marcella said:

Hi Georg but how you activate the option? I flagged the option in the access right. But when you start a ticket I don't see the option for the discount

To apply a discount to the whole ticket, please click on the "All items" button on the top left of the sale screen.

image.thumb.png.238d93b23a49a9560480591cf5fa5ce1.png

In the drop-down menu, click on the "Discounts". There you will be able to choose the discounts you need.

image.thumb.png.f227712380f9ac946ba3009554ef1cdf.png

---

image.thumb.png.6e7b8bba845ea28ea5ba4f5b15c14e89.png

13 hours ago, Marcella said:

To apply a discount (percentage discount) for a single item, please click on the item in the ticket.
There you will see a menu with available discounts.

image.thumb.png.3ee19755e889a2dca879d9249d5449ea.png

---

image.thumb.png.203a3082add3c288e3e3b871b6198066.png