Is possible to show the amount on payment device?

Qasim
Go to solution Solved by Andy,

Hi,

Is there a way to show the amount have to pay on the payment device.

So do not have to type the amount on the device to reduce errors and be more speed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Solution

Hello. 
Do you mean that Loyverse should transfer the total amount of the receipt to the card processing terminal?

Check the list of integrated card processing terminals here: https://loyverse.com/payment-systems

There is a list of integrated payment processors with Loyverse. When checking this list, note that there are differences in the list of integrated payment systems for Android and iOS devices. Also, integration may work only for certain countries. Check if your country is on the list.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Andy for pointing to the list. This looks like a closed partner based integration. What is your process to add a new payment provider if it is not on the list? 

• 5 months later...

PaySea, I am looking for the same solution. Look for my post I asked in another thread. I like Loyverse but the limitation in payment partners is very annoying especially in US. We in US are not in luck at all. I have used SumUp before and its not reliable. Zettle is another option and since its PayPal its not reliable at all even from the first transaction. I am also looking for such solution. If you find any let me know 🙂