Is there possible to create a general inventory from which with every sale of the same product this inventory automatically adjustes?

chichili_sp
Go to solution Solved by Edward,

Hi, is there possible to create a general inventory from which with every sale of the same product this inventory automatically adjustes? 
 the thing is that I have 2 products which have different price cause some are direct sales at store, other is for a majority client, other for another  that buys less so I have to manually adjust the inventory and I will like to have one general and that with every sale this adjustes.

Hola, tengo una heladería y vendo helado envasado, tengo el mismo producto del mismo tamano 4 veces porque manejo diferentes precios y manualmente tengo que ajustar el inventario. Existe la manera de tener un inventario general de ese producto y tamano con diferentes precios pero que al marcar esa vente se reste del inventario general? 

gracias 

• Solution

Hi @chichili_sp, once you set up your items properly, all items sold will be deducted from inventory. 
You just need to enable "Track Stock" for the item.

image.thumb.png.a640c129ccbb710f82d5d69065ed5378.png

Once you've done this, you will be able to enter the quantity of items you have in stock. Each time a sale it made, the quantity sold will be deducted.

On 7/15/2021 at 2:26 PM, Edward said:

Hi @chichili_sp, once you set up your items properly, all items sold will be deducted from inventory. 
You just need to enable "Track Stock" for the item.

image.thumb.png.a640c129ccbb710f82d5d69065ed5378.png

Once you've done this, you will be able to enter the quantity of items you have in stock. Each time a sale it made, the quantity sold will be deducted.

hi! thanks for answering ! is hard for me to express this in english hehe...I meant if on the same product I can have different prices and every sale of any of this this same product with different prices will rest the items in only one inventory. I think is possible in the version where you pay and its fine, but I just want to make sure that on the monthly sale graphics the same product with its variant on the price will be shown individually. Does it make sense hehe 

On 7/17/2021 at 10:23 PM, chichili_sp said:

hi! thanks for answering ! is hard for me to express this in english hehe...I meant if on the same product I can have different prices and every sale of any of this this same product with different prices will rest the items in only one inventory. I think is possible in the version where you pay and its fine, but I just want to make sure that on the monthly sale graphics the same product with its variant on the price will be shown individually. Does it make sense hehe 

I see what you mean. I think the best way of setting this up is setting the second price as a composite item.
In this situation, you will have the following:

Item 1 > normal price
Item two > Composite item (taking inventory from Item 1) > Second price.