I need to print labels with variable weight, since all the sku's that I handle have variable weight

Arturo97

Good Morning everyone
My question is focused on this issue, since I need to print labels with variable weight, since all the sku's that I handle have variable weight. Is it possible to print labels in this way to be able to sell these items?

Hello!

In Loyverse is possible to scan created on scales labels with embedded weight barcode on it. Please, check out this help material. It may help you to get an answer. 

2 hours ago, Christine said:

Hello!

In Loyverse is possible to scan created on scales labels with embedded weight barcode on it. Please, check out this help material. It may help you to get an answer. 

Hello

Thank you very much for answering, could you recommend some software to create labels where I can put the barcode (THE BAR CODE THAT LOYVERSE CAN READ) and the name of the product

12 hours ago, Arturo97 said:

Hello

Thank you very much for answering, could you recommend some software to create labels where I can put the barcode (THE BAR CODE THAT LOYVERSE CAN READ) and the name of the product

Hello.
The set of supported barcodes depends on the barcode scanner that you use to scan them. You can check them in the specs of the barcode scanner. 
In the case of scanning barcodes in Loyverse POS with a built-in camera, it can scan UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 barcodes, and QR code as well.