Multiple POS Devices, One End Of Day Report

WPC
Go to solution Solved by Andy,

Hey guys, 

I want to use multiple POS devices in the store, for example i need one always at the till/counter, and would like others for employees to walk around and offer table service with other devices.  However, these all seem to produce their own individual end of day reports/shifts.  Is there a way that all devices can share the same shift or produce a combined report at the end of the day, since its the same store and shares the same cash draw, card machine?

Many thanks

Dan

• Like 1

• Solution

Hello. In Loyverse shifts connected to POS. Unfortunately, there is no way to consolidate shift reports from different shifts to one POS.

• 6 months later...

Is there any option available or you can create that the waiter Tablet should connected with the SHOP main POS- Where Cashier is - what i mean that in my coffee shops there are 10 waiters and each 1 with tablet and loyverse app- and my Coffee shop have 20 Tables- 

Waiter goes to the table an punch the order and this order should reflect in Main Cashier POS- and table should be reserved with the Waiter who took the other and only he can change and void the order 

secondly once waiter need Receipt for payment he should come to Cashier and he only can print the Receipt after taking payment.

and in the End of the day - report sohuld come from Main Cashier- with Each Waiter report include and also shows Dine-in Total and Take Away Total.

is it possible /???

6 hours ago, SK said:

Is there any option available or you can create that the waiter Tablet should connected with the SHOP main POS- Where Cashier is - what i mean that in my coffee shops there are 10 waiters and each 1 with tablet and loyverse app- and my Coffee shop have 20 Tables- 

Waiter goes to the table an punch the order and this order should reflect in Main Cashier POS- and table should be reserved with the Waiter who took the other and only he can change and void the order 

secondly once waiter need Receipt for payment he should come to Cashier and he only can print the Receipt after taking payment.

and in the End of the day - report sohuld come from Main Cashier- with Each Waiter report include and also shows Dine-in Total and Take Away Total.

is it possible /???

Hi @SK - 
It is possible to have the cashier manage all tickets while still granting the waiters individual access to their respective POSs. All you need to do is to modify the access rights of the cashier to manage all open tickets. But it is not possible to prevent the waiters from charging the customers.

• 6 months later...

This can actually lead to connivance and theft or daily issues with cash in drawer vs actual not talllying.. once the the waiter charge using his pos... your cash drawer will have excess cash compared to the shift report.