How to put in an specific items a wholesaler and reseller price?

Kram
Go to solution Solved by Amirah,

This is my only problem...

how to put in an specific items a wholesaler and reseller price?

because i have wholesaler and reseller with different prices i gave to them...

please help thank you more power loyverse team..

• Solution

At the moment there is no option for 2 prices on the same item at Loyverse, we can recommend adding 2 items one for wholesale and one for reseller for example, each with different price. Another option would be to use variants and add 2 variants under the same item, one for wholesale and the other for reseller price

How to Use Variants of Items

• 3 months later...

I don’t think the current variant feature able to solve the issue and cater for 2 different price group , as there is no control over Retailer / Wholesaler Price in terms of quantity or customer price group.
Staffs may simply give retailer based on wholesale pricing. 

Another weird thing that I found out with the item variants creation, if all my items have just 2 variants for 4 stores,  I will see a total 8 stores for each items! 😅

• 3 months later...
On 1/11/2021 at 12:37 PM, Amirah said:

At the moment there is no option for 2 prices on the same item at Loyverse, we can recommend adding 2 items one for wholesale and one for reseller for example, each with different price. Another option would be to use variants and add 2 variants under the same item, one for wholesale and the other for reseller price

How to Use Variants of Items

Hi, is there any plan to handle these transactions? such as price settings, for example more than 10 item(same sku) price reduces by $1.00 per item. I did it by creating 2 price variants(same sku) but the problem is on the stock tracking. if incoming stocks is 1000 units we have to split the stock number and manually adjust if one of the item is out of stock. At the moment i have less than 50 sku and i plan to add more items and this will be quite a hassle. Any suggestion? Thank you

• 6 months later...
On 7/19/2021 at 12:46 PM, lenny said:

Hi, is there any plan to handle these transactions? such as price settings, for example more than 10 item(same sku) price reduces by $1.00 per item. I did it by creating 2 price variants(same sku) but the problem is on the stock tracking. if incoming stocks is 1000 units we have to split the stock number and manually adjust if one of the item is out of stock. At the moment i have less than 50 sku and i plan to add more items and this will be quite a hassle. Any suggestion? Thank you

this is also the feature that I am looking for. We need a feature where we can input a quantity requirement and prices for retail and wholesale for the item.

• 1 year later...
On 1/21/2022 at 8:54 AM, Leojef said:

this is also the feature that I am looking for. We need a feature where we can input a quantity requirement and prices for retail and wholesale for the item.

If the answer to this hasn't been presented yet, I believe inputting the wholesale item as a "Composite Item" does the trick. Automatically, the number of items (sum of a number of a specific item) will be deducted to the retail item's stocks. Just input the number of items (i.e. a bucket of beer = 6 items) under Quantity. This doesn't affect the price you've set for the wholesale item, but reduces the number of the retail, since it falls under that already. Hope this sheds light. 

• 7 months later...

composite item function may work for this problem, however the item list will be duplicated with the same product... but it will work and continue monitor the stock remaining of the products