However is it only 2 people can be logged into the loyverse pos at a time?

Kiidzcorner

I have only one main store POS with 2 employee's and myself (owner) registered to the main store. However is it only 2 people can be logged into the loyverse pos at a time? One of my staff is logged into the pos. I am also logged into the pos back office, now my 2nd staff is trying to log into the pos to start her shift and a message pops up saying "Sign out from one of your devices or add one more POS in the back office". I have 2 till sections in my shop. Why can't  all 3 of us be logged in at the same time?. I am not even logged into the pos just the back office.  Please help. 

Hello!

It is a simple moment, for each device you have in store must be created a POS in Back office--> Settings --> POS devices. So you can activate this POS yourself or any of your employees from a till you have. If in Settings you have only one POS created, system will ask you to sign out or create a new POS.

Later on each POS is possible to use a PIN code in order to register a sale for particular employee without signing out. 

• Thanks 1