Custom Payments integration

jh12z
Go to solution Solved by Mag,

Hi, I'd like to integrate Loyverse in a club that allow members to preload money in their accounts and pay/top-up using a magnetic card but can't figure out how to integrate it with Loyverse.
Is there any SDK or built-in way to integrate custom payment solutions?
If not possible yet, I was thinking it'd be great if Loyverse could provide a generic payment provider that is open enough to integrate 3rd party payments easily.
For example Loyverse could allow adding a custom payment provider where the administrator can preconfigure a template URL and then Loyverse could add the transaction information as query parameters (transaction ID, amount, customer, auth token) and wait for a callback when transaction is done by third-party solution.

Please let me know if it's possible to integrate 3rd party payments and if not if there are plans to integrate a generic solution.
Thanks

• Solution

Hi! At the moment Loyverse doesn't not have such plans. We are working on the API, which will allows different integrations. But we are not sure regarding integrations with payment systems. Could you please clarify, which payment system you would like to integrate with Loyverse?

• 1 year later...

I also require this functionality, 

"For example Loyverse could allow adding a custom payment provider where the administrator can pre-configure a template URL and then Loyverse could add the transaction information as query parameters (transaction ID, amount, customer, auth token) and wait for a callback when transaction is done by third-party solution."

This is useful in countries that have domestic payment providers - and there is no interoperability, i.e. (no visa or mastercard / etc), it is not sufficient to rely on manual receipt reconciliation (i.e. adding a Payment Type "Other / DPP") and then manually correlating the receipts.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I think I got the answer reading the above comments but would still ask.

In US we just dont accept any 3rd party merchants all the time eg. worldpay, sumup etc. Usually banks directly work with us business owners and give us merchant services. eg. BankOfAmerica or ChasePaymentech, Wellsfargo etc. The issue is that if I sign up with BankOfAmerica as payment provider and I buy their credit card terminal where the customer swipes their credit card WOULD I be able to use with Loyverse? Would loyverse has some kind of system where I use your POS software and add few products and then click on CreditCard and it sends the information (amount) to the terminal (by bankofamerica) and then customer can swipe their card and transaction goes through. 

1. Something like Zettle where you get an option where you have to put your Zettle login credentials and it connects to your settle account and hence can be used with the zettle hardware. Zettle is not reliable, trustworthy at all, at all, I repeat, since its PayPal (FYI). 

2. Or some kind of option to integrate hardware terminals eg ingenico or verifone etc (the generic unlocked models). We can select from a list which hardware terminal we want to use. This way we dont have to write code or use api for company specific (eg. bankofamerica or chase paymentech etc). This way the loyverse pos software can send amount info to the hardware terminal and then that terminal can charge the customer;s card. This way we can program the terminal to be used with any payment provider we can. I think a better option. 

Is it possible?

BankOfAmerica provides complete POS system (hardware and software) as well but I would rather use Loyverse. Its a much needed option in US if we want to make Loyverse popular in US. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

You can sort of do this with points and by assigning a barcode to users. I've tested this by creating gift cards loaded with 20000 points. You can then scan the card with the camera if using a tablet and assign an amount of points to use as payment.

On 8/8/2020 at 2:44 PM, Mag said:

Hi! At the moment Loyverse doesn't not have such plans. We are working on the API, which will allows different integrations. But we are not sure regarding integrations with payment systems. Could you please clarify, which payment system you would like to integrate with Loyverse?

Hi, has there been any progress on this to at least work with the most popular terminals on the market such Ingenico? 
Pax terminals use Android so it maybe worth starting with them: 
https://www.paxglobal.com.hk/en/software-services/maxstore/

• Like 1

Hello, we value every customer's suggestions and take them into account.

However, at the moment we are not working on it. Please follow our blogs and announcements for more updates.

I will also send your suggestion of integrating with PAX terminals as a suggestion to our team.

• 1 year later...

hi, i don't know if this is the correct topic, i want add only in the card payment, when the costumers select the card payment, automatically add the 5% fees for the card payment, have a message for the costumers for agree or not that options, if the costumer agree, continue the payment process, if the costumer say NO, come back and return whit the possibilities pay whit cash or pay whit card. how i can do that ?