Loyverse POS to Shopify Platform

Shuaib

I'm looking for this solution too. Wouldn't mind paying to have it done (a plugin or something).

Can you guys make this possible?

• Like 1

Hello, I'm Yasuaki.
We are now preparing such integration.

We will make it available as soon as possible.

Best regards,

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 6:49 AM, Isobe_Yasuaki said:

Hello, I'm Yasuaki.
We are now preparing such integration.

We will make it available as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Can't wait!🙂 Btw, how this Integration will work? Am I able to add products right now on Shopify or do I have to wait for the integration app?

Because, my Shopify is empty right now. I haven't add products. I have a lot of, I mean a LOT of products to add.

I don't know what should I do.

Do I have to wait?

Over thousand individual items. We are already using Loyverse POS in our store and we are happy.

I am just worried about the online store part. Should I add products right now on Shopify or do I have to wait for the integration app to do that?

Because, I don't want add items on Shopify again.

That's what I am worrying about. 🤔

Thank you for the question.

The integration will have function to transfer item data from Loyverse into Shopify.
(But Shopify might have more detailed description of item which we might not be able to copy from Loyverse. For example, description of item which appear in eCommerce website.)

2 minutes ago, Isobe_Yasuaki said:

Thank you for the question.

The integration will have function to transfer item data from Loyverse into Shopify.
(But Shopify might have more detailed description of item which we might not be able to copy from Loyverse. For example, description of item which appear in eCommerce website.)

Thank you.

So, that means I have to wait for the Integration app. Then I will be able to transfer items from Loyverse and sync items stock between two platforms, right?

2 minutes ago, GhostHitman007 said:

Thank you.

So, that means I have to wait for the Integration app. Then I will be able to transfer items from Loyverse and sync items stock between two platforms, right?

Yes, I recommend it.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, we have a Shopify integration for Loyverse and offer an additional 25% discount to Loyverse clients.   

There are no setup fees and we have a 14-day free trial.

https://www.kosmoscentral.com/integrations/connect-loyverse-pos

• 2 months later...

Loyverse Point of Sale