Can I create a composite item from each variant

TXIKITXUNA
Go to solution Solved by Amirah,

I have an item, coffee, with different variants ( with milk, Black coffee, etc..... ) can I create a composite item from each variant?

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
On 4/14/2020 at 2:09 PM, Amirah said:

It is not possible to use composite items with variants, and it is also not possible for a variant to be composite item.

I can only recommend using modifiers for the Coffee, with that the coffee can have modifiers and be a composite item itself.

How to set up Modifiers with Loyverse POS

Isn't there a way for this to be considered? Having a composite item for each variant will make it easier for us users to input and update costs of variants.

We have a pizza business and using a modifier for various sizes will not work especially if we want to keep track of accurate margins because of different cost of goods per size.

Hello, Dreambakes!

For the time being, we’ll add it to our backlog, your suggestion is forwarded to our development team. We value our customer's suggestions and take them into consideration in our development plan.

I hope you continue to enjoy our service. If there’s anything else I can help you with, please let me know.