Modifier order is different

Justin
Go to solution Solved by Amirah,

When I click an item in sales, the modifiers are not in the same order as in the modifiers list.

Example,I have condiments at the end in modifier list, but when I am in sales, it is all the way at the top in the item modifier list.

Attached screenshots for better explanation.

This is happening on only one device as far as I can tell. I have deleted cache, deleted storage, reinstalled the app, still same.

Screenshot_20200409-141318.jpeg

Screenshot_20200409-141352.jpeg

Edited by Justin

Just looked at another device, and it is doing the same thing. Apparently they must have pushed out an update that does this. Maybe sorting it differently now?

I have the same problem, have tried turning modifiers off re syncing then turning back on. same problem all out of order again.

does any one know the answer???

Also coming up with "out of stock"  but there is no stock control on those items.

Edited by JOHNR

• Solution
6 hours ago, JOHNR said:

I have the same problem, have tried turning modifiers off re syncing then turning back on. same problem all out of order again.

does any one know the answer???

Also coming up with "out of stock"  but there is no stock control on those items.

On 4/14/2020 at 6:42 PM, Justin said:

Nope. Seems like it happened after auto updating the app

I believe you are facing this issue while using an Android device, please go to Google Play and update to the latest version of Loyverse POS (2.16.3), this should solve the issue and the modifiers should appear in the correct order.