Can I add new roles for employees?

George
Go to solution Solved by Nicole,

• 4 months later...
I am not sure what kind of access you want to give it to her. In the backoffice, employee section, you can give your employees different right access. Please check your backoffice.

• 2 weeks later...
You cannot add another owner. But you can add an employee with full access rights, so in effect, this employee can be almost equal to the owner.

• 1 month later...
You can't have more than one owner. But you can create a Access Right and give that account the same rights the owner accout has.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Solution

Hello,

Yes, you can add new roles for your employees except from the default roles.

To do this, you have to go to your Back-Office-> Employees-> Access right-> Add group.

image.png.897c98ce144e3be3ca8201b84ab51154.png

Put the name for this new group, set up the access right you want the employees with this role to have and click the “Save” button.

image.thumb.png.2a2b712e5c59dea1850604d0326e48d5.png

Now, when you add a new employee, the new role you added will appear in the drop down list of roles you can choose for your employee.

image.png.626fbf3102f4fe62cfd35a9a0074c3ca.png

• Thanks 1

Even if you give an employee full access rights, he/she won’t be able to add/delete a store.

In his/her Back-office->Settings, will not appear the Stores section, only POS devices.

image.png.0ffb68747c4007461e4e406f8a4b2637.png

• 2 years later...

Hi! Im trying to add an employee to the list but have not received a confirmation email. I was successful with my other employees who have started using the POS. Hopefully you can help 

Hello! 

Please, try to resend the invitation to the employee. 

You can send the invitation link to your employee again by checking the check box "Invite to the back office again" at your employee card at the Back office.

image.thumb.png.11246addf7d1738485e6b1e52a4c5b3c.png

Also, please, ask your employee to check "spam" inbox.

In case those instructions did not help, please, contact us via Live chat. 

• 1 year later...

Hello, yes, to be able to register employees and assign them roles, you have to subscribe to Employee Management.