Catfish

Voided sales and items

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi!

At the moment in Loyverse system the information about voided tickets and voided items from the tickets not saved and so it is not possible to find it later. 

There is an option to restrict access rights of employee to be not able to delete tickets or items from the ticket. 

"Void saved items in open tickets
Deselect if you want to forbid your employees from deleting saved open tickets or deleting items from them."

https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-manage-access-rights-employees

In case you are asking about Refunds of full receipt or an item from receipt, the report about it you can find in Back office--> Reports--> Receipts 

I was about to ask the same question as Catfish. Natali Owner, If we able to keep track the voided ticket it would be great.

I do know there is a restrict feature but again staff need to use it if the order are wrong.

Some owner won't be 24/7 on store to do the voiding for them. I believe a simple update and add monitoring of voided ticket would be good.  

• Sun 1

4 hours ago, Leo21 said:

I believe a simple update and add monitoring of voided ticket would be good.  

I agree

Yes, sure it is. This feature in our plans for development of Loyverse system.