How do I find information on voided sales and item in Loyverse POS

Catfish
Go to solution Solved by Natali,

• Solution

Hi!

At the moment in Loyverse system the information about voided tickets and voided items from the tickets not saved and so it is not possible to find it later. 

There is an option to restrict access rights of employee to be not able to delete tickets or items from the ticket. 

"Void saved items in open tickets
Deselect if you want to forbid your employees from deleting saved open tickets or deleting items from them."

https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-manage-access-rights-employees

In case you are asking about Refunds of full receipt or an item from receipt, the report about it you can find in Back office--> Reports--> Receipts 

I was about to ask the same question as Catfish. Natali Owner, If we able to keep track the voided ticket it would be great.

I do know there is a restrict feature but again staff need to use it if the order are wrong.

Some owner won't be 24/7 on store to do the voiding for them. I believe a simple update and add monitoring of voided ticket would be good.  

• Fire 1
  • Slightly Smiling 1

• 10 months later...

Bump. 

Any idea when this feature will be implemented as its been a year since. 

I believe many owners will require this feature. 

• Fire 1

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

When will a voided receipt report option be available?   It is critical.  We have had to deal with a manager voiding tickets and deleting receipts and pocketing the money.

Difficult to prove and prosecute without proof.   

• Fire 1

• 4 months later...
On 7/28/2020 at 4:00 PM, kst said:

Bump. 

Any idea when this feature will be implemented as its been a year since. 

I believe many owners will require this feature. 

Hello Loyverse Team,

I concur with this request. 

This feature is long overdue. Please when will the ability to view voided tickets be available. It is required ASAP.

Peter

• 2 weeks later...

Any news ? I have the feeling that Loyverse is NOT implementing it. It's been ages that we've been told "it's in Loyverse's plans".

I'm actually thinking about using a competitor just because of this. All other POS suppliers I've contacted have this option and tracking of the voided tickets. 

• 4 months later...

when will there be a VOID report option?  voided tickets/receipts.  this is becoming critical as it leaves this POS system open to abuse.  we are busy investigating alternative software  as this has let us down. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG that people have been asking for this since at least 2019, and it’s actually listed as “solved”

Edited by Begadang

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently, after so many feature requests Loyverse is not interested in implementing it. This is so crucial, an employee simply voids a transaction and it's nowhere to be found. This is so easy to implement. I understand the fact that you can restrict employees from voiding tickets using the "Roles" option, but in our case, we are a very small restaurant with only one employee, therefore having to enter a PIN each time you open a ticket is time-consuming and repetitive for our case, this is the main reason why we have removed the PIN.

As a backend developer I know this is a simple task and it's just a matter of keeping a log somewhere where owners can just go and check any voided tickets.

I really hope they do implement it soon.

• 3 months later...
On 6/14/2023 at 9:42 PM, JCC said:

Apparently, after so many feature requests Loyverse is not interested in implementing it. This is so crucial, an employee simply voids a transaction and it's nowhere to be found. This is so easy to implement. I understand the fact that you can restrict employees from voiding tickets using the "Roles" option, but in our case, we are a very small restaurant with only one employee, therefore having to enter a PIN each time you open a ticket is time-consuming and repetitive for our case, this is the main reason why we have removed the PIN.

As a backend developer I know this is a simple task and it's just a matter of keeping a log somewhere where owners can just go and check any voided tickets.

I really hope they do implement it soon.

Any updates on a simple log where voided transactions can be found??? I pay for multiple users and even though I'm limiting access by not letting other users make Voids, my managers can and I have no way of finding out when a transaction is voided.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

“CLEAR TICKET” function in loyverse POS should have access restrictions.

We found out that we are losing money everyday because of this function because cashiers can stole money. Cashier should not have direct access to this function because it can be easily manipulated.

Here is the scenario:

Cashier take customers order, punch the order and then tell the customers the total amount of the order. Then once the customer paid the total amount cashier can easily click clear ticket.

Cashier take customers money without clicking the charge button.

This is very serious system loophole and need to be addressed ASAP. Please put restrictions in the “Clear Ticket” function it should be password protected meaning only authorized personnel can access “Clear Ticket” function.

If you didn’t act ASAP loyverse is not safe anymore, no cash control and not reliable anymore. Please make the necessary changes before you lose customers.

clearticket.jpeg

4 hours ago, Rexaniel said:

“CLEAR TICKET” function in loyverse POS should have access restrictions.

We found out that we are losing money everyday because of this function because cashiers can stole money. Cashier should not have direct access to this function because it can be easily manipulated.

Here is the scenario:

Cashier take customers order, punch the order and then tell the customers the total amount of the order. Then once the customer paid the total amount cashier can easily click clear ticket.

Cashier take customers money without clicking the charge button.

This is very serious system loophole and need to be addressed ASAP. Please put restrictions in the “Clear Ticket” function it should be password protected meaning only authorized personnel can access “Clear Ticket” function.

If you didn’t act ASAP loyverse is not safe anymore, no cash control and not reliable anymore. Please make the necessary changes before you lose customers.

clearticket.jpeg

I agree with @Rexaniel that the clear ticket function should be disabled for some roles and password-protected

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...