Do I need to start trial first in order to subscribe?

Sofie-Sham Miller
Go to solution Solved by Shaen,

• Solution

Hello, thank you for contacting Loyverse

You can use our app for free for as long as you'd like. However, if you would like to use our optional add-ons services such as Employee management and Advanced inventoryadditional charges will apply. These add-on services have a 14-day free trial. Please check our pricing page for more info.

Hi, I have the same problem. I was using it freely for training with 1 Store 2 Pos and 2 Employees created. After the trial period I cannot go to BackOffice on Loyverse to modify anything. No sccess to Employees items and cannot even chk sales daily. Why is this? I need to conduct last training prior going live in 1month. 

• 2 years later...
On 2/27/2018 at 10:31 AM, Jack CHK said:

Hi, I have the same problem. I was using it freely for training with 1 Store 2 Pos and 2 Employees created. After the trial period I cannot go to BackOffice on Loyverse to modify anything. No access to Employees items and cannot even check sales daily. Why is this? I need to conduct last training prior going live in 1month. 

Because the Employee management is a paid subscription, in order to use it and see daily sales of your Employees need to activate subscription after Free trial finished. Or unsubscribe from and all your Employees will be deleted but Back office will be unlocked and you will be able to access to all sections