Limitation for member order

Hi There,

At my office café, we implement a membership system for employees. This allows them to benefit from a promotional price for 1 cup of coffee per day.

The normal price for 1 cup of coffee is 1.2 USD, while the member price is 1 USD (with a maximum purchase limit of 1 cup per day).

For example, if an employee pays a 10 USD deposit for 10 cups of coffee at 1 USD each, they are restricted to purchasing only 1 cup per day at the price of 1 USD. If they order more than 1 cup on the same day, the second cup will be charged at the normal price of 1.2 USD.

My question is, if there's an employee who has already purchased 1 cup of coffee today at the member price, and then orders another cup on the same day, can it be automatically set so that the second order is charged at the normal price (1.2 USD), thereby preventing them from double ordering at the member price?

Thank you

On 6/19/2024 at 6:40 PM, 238 said:

My question is, if there's an employee who has already purchased 1 cup of coffee today at the member price, and then orders another cup on the same day, can it be automatically set so that the second order is charged at the normal price (1.2 USD), thereby preventing them from double ordering at the member price?

Hello
Unfortunately, it is not possible for the system to automatically control coffee prices based on the number of purchased coffee within a day by an employee.