Delete / Clean old test transactions

Kws

Hi, 

I have performed several test transactions and want to clear these before going live. I have followed the topic (https://loyverse.town/topic/2808-how-can-i-deleteclean-test-sales/#comment-66), but couldn't find an email to send the request. Appreciate it if someone can share the same. 

Sorry, if this is a basic question as I'm still getting used to the system. 

Thank you & best regards, 

Sampath

if you request to delete the data, it will delete all data - ie programming etc. so you might want to consider using the back office to delete the transactions. 

On 4/20/2023 at 7:25 PM, Kws said:

Hi, 

I have performed several test transactions and want to clear these before going live. I have followed the topic (https://loyverse.town/topic/2808-how-can-i-deleteclean-test-sales/#comment-66), but couldn't find an email to send the request. Appreciate it if someone can share the same. 

Sorry, if this is a basic question as I'm still getting used to the system. 

Thank you & best regards, 

Sampath

If you want to delete your account and all your data, you can do it at the Back office. There is no need to send an email now.
To do this, access the account settings, and click the 'Account' button in the Back Office's main menu.

image.png.fe1ee7ba6c322dfa4b70850c57d80283.png
The "Delete account" option, in the account profile form, is available only for the account owner.

Click the delete button at the bottom of the section. 

image.png.b7d4c06fea4b521f0fbc8f9e9a9dc5e9.png
Deleting accounts requires password confirmation.

image.png.ebae63dd054b2f4eaaa22d5d98af69c0.png

After that, your account will be deleted.  If you wish to keep information from this account such as items, discounts, taxes, customers, etc, export your data before deleting your account.

• Like 1