How do I delete an item in Loyverse POS?

Samanta
Go to solution Solved by Eric,

• Solution
There's two ways to do this: From Backoffice: -Select the red basket icon and them "item list" -Check the item you want to delete and then click delete on top of the page. From the mobile app: -Go to "items" press and hold on the item you wish to delete -Press "delete" on the top of the page. Let me know if you have any other questions.

• 2 years later...

Hello, 
If an item is deleted from the POS app, will it be deleted forever from the database or will it be deleted only from the store to which is assigned the POS device from which was made the deletion?

If you delete an item from the POS app it will be deleted forever, even if you have multiple stores and this item is available for sale on other stores as well.

If you don’t want your employees to delete items from the POS app, I would suggest you to subscribe to Employee Management feature. With this subscription, you can manage the access rights of your employees so they won’t be able to access the item list at POS. Of course, you will have many others benefits from this subscription.

You can read more information here about Employee Management, if you want: https://loyverse.com/employee-management

• 2 years later...

I want to clean up my item list, but having sold some of these items in the past, I was wondering if I now deleted them, would the sales values of those items also get deleted?

Hello!

No, the past sales data made in the reports will remain even after the item is already deleted. 

• 5 months later...

Hello. But for me is not clear, if i delete the product it will be deletes as well from past sales reports, so all my past info in system will not be correct?

For example I have list of products which i do not have more in my portfolio. I do not want to see them in system as well. Can i delete it but see them in past sales? 

thank you