How Can I create a QR Code for each Receipt or printed invoice? Cryptographic smtp receipt

alsaba

Dears, 

As our TAX legal in our country SAUDI ARABIA, we have to print each invoice with unique QR Code ( Cryptographic smtp receipt ) that linked to invoice information or website that has its information.

PLEASE HELP.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear loyverse,

I’m from Saudi Arabia and i have neen using loyverse for a long time now but there is a very small issue now Its about the Saudi Arabia government they need every pos system to be registered on there website so the system will get approved by them 

and i have 5 shops right now but so i must know if you will register or not so i have to check if i will continue with you or change the system  

As i know the registration is for free ! So why the delay from your side 

The link below is for the registration

https://s2c.zatca.gov.sa/A/51d94967

thank you 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello..

How do I add a QR code to the invoice

Is it possible in the app?

Or is it possible to update the application and add the QR code feature to the invoice

Tax invoice requires a QR code on the invoice to display the invoice data electronically

When scanning the QR code, the facility name should appear

tax number and tax

Also, the invoice summary and date

This is required in many tax systems.. to verify that the invoice is genuine and ensure that the invoices are not tampered with

I hope to find a solution in adding a QR code

Or update the software to comply with the tax billing requirements required by the authorities in some countries

• 4 weeks later...

We are waiting,  I have sent an email but I think the customer service team didn't know about the new feature QR CODE

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Please advice me as well when a beta tester for Android may be available for Printing the QR Code at the bottom of each receipt, as requested by the Saudi Arabian Tax Authority. 

Thank you once more for taking care of your clients.

On 8/30/2021 at 9:46 AM, KHZ said:

Please advice me as well when a beta tester for Android may be available for Printing the QR Code at the bottom of each receipt, as requested by the Saudi Arabian Tax Authority. 

Note. Loyverse POS for Android Version 2.21 is distributed to our users gradually and may take several days before it will be available to your Google account.

When the beta versions are ready, we will contact you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We have updated to the latest Android version of 2.21 but still unable to print the QR Code for each invoice issued. Please help and advice how to print QR Code for each Invoice issued from the system as it would be mandatory by our Trade Authority. 

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2021 at 9:46 AM, KHZ said:

Hi,

Thank you once more for taking care of your clients.

Tonight is 21/09/2021, 

I am daily checking if there is any new android version in google play store or in Huawei Store…   but unfortunately nothing!

Could you please send the Apk by email?

Edited by alsaba

• 3 weeks later...

i need to print the receipt number as QR code on the receipt since it will be mandatory in KSA from 4th of Dec 2021
other way me and all the customers are forced to change the system 

is that possible to do? and if yes how to do it? Thank you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Helo i am from saudiArabia i configured the VAT and my QR code is printing fine but QR Code is not as per saudi law. My Receipt file attached.

QR.JPG

simplified tax invoices.jpg

Hello, could you tell us more about "QR Code is not as per Saudi law"? Perhaps the below information about the QR Code will help clarify it:

The QR Code contains the 5 required fields: Store name, VAT Registration Number, Time and Date, VAT Total, Receipt Total.)

The QR Code is decoded in Base64 and in Tag-Length-Value (TLV) format as per requirement by ZATCA (Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority) on this File (Security Features Implementation Standard) on page 23
image.thumb.png.d768ca093624b15f6b2b63a4905035b2.png

To decode it, please scan the QR Code then copy and paste the code on this link (https://www.base64decode.org/) and you will be able to see the encoded information
image.thumb.png.3c333e717ad2858a9d7bffddaa00b581.png

• Fire 2

On 11/13/2021 at 4:26 AM, kali said:

Till now, the QR code you have in your system is useless !!!!
is will be a new update to fix this issue ? 

Hello, our team is considering making an option to choose an encoded or a decoded QR Code 

• Like 1

On 11/16/2021 at 4:32 PM, Amirah said:

Hello, our team is considering making an option to choose an encoded or a decoded QR Code 

Hi Amirah

Any updates about decoding the QR? cause we are running out of time

Thanks for cooperation 

On 11/18/2021 at 1:38 PM, andres said:

We can decode the QR code for your account upon your request. Please contact Customer Support via Live Chat or send request on help@loyverse.com. Kindly note that the decoded QR code will be printed on receipts in the Loyverse POS app for iOS 2.45 and higher and Android 2.21.4 and higher.

Hi Andres 

Thanks for the update 

How can we update the app as the current version for android is 2.21.2

Regards

19 minutes ago, Gozar said:

How can we update the app as the current version for android is 2.21.2

playmarket will update the app soon. please wait a little

it's working after we send decode request to help.

But there is an issue Arabic store name not appear.

As below 

??????? ?????30010032021-11-20 11:05:082350.00306.52

42 minutes ago, engAhmed said:

it's working after we send decode request to help

thanks, we will pass it on to the team. As soon as there is news, we will inform you

Thanks for you fast replying.

For this stage everyone neede it encode it.

The decode-64 required for the second stage, you will lost many potential customers.

3 hours ago, engAhmed said:

Thanks for your fast replying.

For this stage everyone neede it encode it.

The decode-64 required for the second stage, you will lost many potential customers.

please see the attached file for the phase one.

The invoice must be simple and readable.

E-invoicing_Simplified GL.pdf

I updated loyverse in ios and android to the latest version but the QR code issue is still not resolved . After scanning the barcode ,the big chunk of text comes up and it needs to be decoded in base 64. I also contacted the help centre of loyverse but they didnt reply to me . Pease fix this issue as we are running out of time. My store will be fined over 20000 riyals if this issue doesnt get fixed .

3 minutes ago, wahid said:

I updated loyverse in ios and android to the latest version but the QR code issue is still not resolved .

we will solve this problem and write to you

On 11/23/2021 at 1:25 PM, andres said:

@wahid  @engAhmed    please update to the latest version of Android. We solved the problem

Dear Andres 

Thank you so much for the support 

one more thing 

could you please make it more clear like the attached picture 

Regards, 

IMG_1281.jpg

• OK 1
  • Like 1

Hello,

The QR Code is encoded in Tag-Length-Value (TLV) format as per requirement by ZATCA (Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority) on this File (Security Features Implementation Standard) on page 23. And it contains the values of 5 required fields: Store name, VAT Registration Number, Time and Date, VAT Total, Receipt Total, not the names of those fields.

image.thumb.png.048d80763026a23fa30efe3a2ec19a62.png

I was trying to setup the store with VAT No. (for one of my collages) in order to print the QR code, but did not find the line where to type the VAT No. in the store setting page.

I also found that page language do not turn to English. If you need me to send you the store details I will.

Please help..

Hi, for me still the QR code is in decoded format. How to get the encoded. The person who will come for checking will not check using the decoder. Please support . I have attached another invoice where they show the data from another store here 

64F0DEA6-5ACD-4C72-939D-8CCBFF4B1D92.png

B8AA5A61-F111-425A-94BB-A8A1E5716FE7.jpeg

BDEC6292-824A-462E-91D4-49F24C93FC5D.png

Edited by Abdusalam
Added another stores receipt as an example

1 hour ago, Abdusalam said:

Hi, for me still the QR code is in decoded format. How to get the encoded.

hello, write to us at help@loyverse.com 

Hello all

I would like to propose suggestions to improve loyverse.

In saudi Arabia now new regulation have been issued regarding POS systems and invoices 

I see you implement QR code in invoices .. BUT there are a couple of things if you implement you will have a lot of customers from Saudi Arabia (  As a lot of businesses now try to find new pos system).

THESE POINTS ARE REALLY IMPORTANT FOR SAUDI USERES 

1- CLEAR ORDER NUMBER (because when customer collects his order "the order number will be the reference")

2- SAVING THE TICKET WILL BE A NUMBERING SEQUENCE SYSTEM LIKE ( #1 , #2 ,.... ) 

(Ticket 00:00 P.M) will be confusing  as maybe three waiters make orders in the same minutes ( then I will have three orders with the same reference number)

I know the employee name will be different BUT in the rush hours it will be nightmare to have more than one order with the same name 

I attached a sample invoice ,, please consider my suggestions as it will be easier to implement your app in all KSA Stores if you increase the font of order number or at least make it BOLD And also changing the naming system of open tickets

regards

loyverse.jpg

• 1 month later...

I got message from Loyverse help center as my account decorded for QR activation .  wht is the next steps what i needed to do to get QR in my invoices.

pls help.