Where I can find a list of all printers which support Loyverse POS? What printer do you use ?

Andrew Weaver
Go to solution Solved by James Lavud,

We are using MunByn printers for Loyverse POS. But it seems that it is not listed in the official Loyverse printers list. For our business we were looking for cheap printers which can be connected via bluetooth to an Android Loyverse POS and can be charged via USB. But I don't know whether it runs with iOS.

Hope this helps

Manuela

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/19/2019 at 2:31 PM, andres said:

only recommended printers
Xprinter XP-Q200
XPrinter XP-Q800

I do not know if Xprinter XP-58IIH will work, I need to test

https://loyverse.com/hardware

I’m wondering about Xprinter XP-Q200/Q800 are workable with iOS devices? Or just compatible with android?

• 3 weeks later...

I can add a few more printers to the list that work with Loyverse

Epson TM-m30II-SL
Bematech LR2000
Seiko MP-B30

• 2 weeks later...

What are the printers compatible for loyverse POS? Im looking for something that is not too pricy

• 1 month later...

I've got this printer 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0854CCF75/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

€53, very good

Connects to bluetooth. I think it will only connect to one tablet at a time as thats how BT works with Loyverse.

Only issue is that you have to hit the feed button after it prints, as the time and date is printer right on the line that the cutter is on. But not an issue really. 

Also has battery so doesn't need to be plugged in while you use it. 

• 3 months later...
On 9/9/2017 at 5:45 PM, Andrew Weaver said:

Does exist somewhere a list of printers which supported by Loyverse POS?

Hi.

New to loyverse and struggled to find a receipt printer at a reasonable price but eventually came across this one on Amazon for £89.99.

It was a bit of a nightmare to set up but now works fine.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09BTQ7XBD?ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ud_dp_EC5XACMAS05WN1KT3NDJ

• 4 months later...

Hello

I have  olivetti PRT100 printer and I will connect them to my system.

I found the printer on my PC with the IP adress, but when i will install the printer in my pos with the correct IP adress, he can't found the printer 

Hi. I’m no expert on this stuff, but I think you might need to print the details off on your printer, getting the IP address from that. I don’t know how that’s done on your printer, but on ours we just switch the printer on while holding the feed button down. Hope this is helpful. 

• 2 months later...

Hi!

i’m having a hard time connecting my GOOJPRT PT-210 to Loyverse on the iPad.
every time I select the “other” only shows “other Ethernet” option! Can someone help me?

• 3 months later...
On 5/2/2023 at 9:07 PM, Luna said:

Hi!

i’m having a hard time connecting my GOOJPRT PT-210 to Loyverse on the iPad.
every time I select the “other” only shows “other Ethernet” option! Can someone help me?

Hello.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to connect GOOJPRT PT-210 to Loyverse POS on iPad.
If you use Android, there is a possibility that it can work.

• 6 months later...