Trigger webhook manually

Kima

Hello, is there any possibility to trigger the webhook manually? I have a setup where whenever our restaurant close a bill, Loyverse fires a webhook to our internal system to add the receipt to the database. However in some case where our internet is down during the process, the webhook is not coming through to our system and we end up missing some bills because Loyverse only fire the webhook once (please correct me if I'm wrong). is there any possibility to re-send the webhook event when our server doesn't return a 200 response? or maybe a way to trigger a failed webhook manually from the back office?

Thank you

Hello @Kima

Could you please refer to this part of the documentation?

When receiving webhook request on your end you must send a 2xx response. Any response outside of the 2xx range, will be considered by Loyverse as a delivery failure. Loyverse does not follow redirects for webhook notifications and considers them to be an error response. In the case of delivery failure Loyverse will retry sending the request 200 times during 48 hours. If there is no 2XX response within this time range, then the webhook status will be changed to "Disabled". Loyverse will send a warning message to the developer email address.

Loyverse Point of Sale