Can I round up the scan barcodes with embedded weight to whole number?

happy199

if use the scan barcodes with embedded weight, the system will displays two decimal points, can i round up the decimal points to the nearest whole number? I only know that when dealing with cash, rounding up to the nerest whole number is allowed. thank you for help:)

On 1/16/2024 at 12:38 PM, happy199 said:

if use the scan barcodes with embedded weight, the system will displays two decimal points, can i round up the decimal points to the nearest whole number? I only know that when dealing with cash, rounding up to the nerest whole number is allowed. thank you for help:)

Hello

Could you make a few photos with the examples to see how the decimals are printed on your weight-embedded labels, please?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, regarding the product in the attached image, the selling price is $150 per kilogram. When the weight is 1.135 kilograms, the price is $170.25 (150 x 1.135 = 170.25). Therefore, I would like to ask if it's possible to remove the 0.25 part and only display 170? Thank you so much! IMG_1538.thumb.jpg.0ce04670ea7d33b9fda57393434ba99f.jpg

Hello
The rounding is applied only after you press a CHARGE button and choose the CASH payment type.