Receipt Number

Wpaz90

Can I reset the receipt number to 1? I read that 0001 doesn't exist, thus, Loyverse starts at 1-1001.../2-001.../3-001 and so on... Is this a normal numbering system on POS softwares or just for Loyverse. For legal treasury reasons in my country, the number of the receipts must be continuous from 1...2...3...4... and so on. Is this possible or will it be possible someday?

I am loving Loyverse, and I would like to keep it. 

Thanks 

17 hours ago, Wpaz90 said:

Can I reset the receipt number to 1? I read that 0001 doesn't exist, thus, Loyverse starts at 1-1001.../2-001.../3-001 and so on... Is this a normal numbering system on POS softwares or just for Loyverse. For legal treasury reasons in my country, the number of the receipts must be continuous from 1...2...3...4... and so on. Is this possible or will it be possible someday?

I am loving Loyverse, and I would like to keep it. 

Thanks 

Hello, dear user

Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the receipts' numbering to 1-2-3-4-... at the moment, but I will send such an idea to our team.
The only possible way to reset receipts numbering to 1001 is to create a new POS, because each POS start receipt numbering from 1001. But at the beginning of the receipt number will be written the number of the POS.