Does Loyverse have a Queue Printing System on the receipt for the customer to easily know when it’s their queue?

Blossom

Loyverse is a quiet well-known PoS platform. And it also has been existing quite sometime. I know it is free. But I do think that. If the restaurant is overwhelmed by queues and customers. The receipts should atleast have a Queue Number or a Table Number printed on to them. So Loyverse will become a perfect software for a more professional use and businesses around the world.

Currently in Thailand. Food businesses are booming. Online delivery booming. I really recommend you to start penetrating into this market and identify what do they *need*. And maybe Loyverse will be a Software that is more widely use, than what is currently available as “LineMan” or “PosPos” or “Ocha”.

All the best Loyverse Team. This should be your homework.

IMG_6197.jpeg

On 10/12/2023 at 5:14 PM, Blossom said:

Loyverse is a quiet well-known PoS platform. And it also has been existing quite sometime. I know it is free. But I do think that. If the restaurant is overwhelmed by queues and customers. The receipts should atleast have a Queue Number or a Table Number printed on to them. So Loyverse will become a perfect software for a more professional use and businesses around the world.

Currently in Thailand. Food businesses are booming. Online delivery booming. I really recommend you to start penetrating into this market and identify what do they *need*. And maybe Loyverse will be a Software that is more widely use, than what is currently available as “LineMan” or “PosPos” or “Ocha”.

All the best Loyverse Team. This should be your homework.

IMG_6197.jpeg

Yes there is reciept no

At the buttom of the reciept