Is there a way to show the category on a receipt or bill?

Ward

Hello, dear user

No, it is not possible to display the category of the item on the receipt/bill.
May I know why do you need to display the category of the item on the receipt/bill?

• 5 months later...

Hi, I'm looking for the samething. I wanted my customer to see the breakdown of category in the receipt. 

On 3/26/2023 at 9:38 PM, azhar4478 said:

Hi, I'm looking for the samething. I wanted my customer to see the breakdown of category in the receipt. 

Hi
Thank you for your feedback! I will send your feedback to our team.

• 5 months later...

Hi, did this feature request get anywhere? We're an MSP and one of our Loyverse customers has a number of guests that submit their bill as expenses and being able to easily break down food vs drink for example would be a great help.

19 hours ago, diwellm said:

We're an MSP and one of our Loyverse customers has a number of guests that submit their bill as expenses and being able to easily break down food vs drink for example would be a great help.

Hello
Would you like to separate items by categories on a paid receipt, on the kitchen order or in the sales reports?

Hi @Georg, thanks for taking the time to respond.

A lot of the bigger POS systems we have worked with have the option for the latter two, but this one on the customer receipt is a new one on me. I can see their idea for it though. The Sales report could maybe use a headline count and value by category, but that's not something we've been asked for. Being able to send food to the kitchen and drinks to the bar is already implemented so no worries there. I've often thought that nested categories could help there though, as we have users with extensive drinks lists and many categories that could be grouped as drinks. Sorry, I digress. For the paid receipt it may well need the nested category idea though to avoid too many headers. Just Food and Drink would be a lot better than Starters, Mains, Gins, Wines and Soft Drinks.

If it looks like it may be possible, we would happily volunteer this user for testing.

On 9/16/2023 at 12:29 PM, diwellm said:

For the paid receipt it may well need the nested category idea though to avoid too many headers. Just Food and Drink would be a lot better than Starters, Mains, Gins, Wines and Soft Drinks.

Hello
Do you mean, on the receipt you would like to categorise items by nested categories: FOOD, DRINK, right?