Order Numbers

FARINA

Hi,

I run a pizza Take away and would like to print both:

- Receipts for the customers

- Order for the baker.

Can/does Loyverse have the order number on both files printed?

The idea is that the customer gets their receipt and sees the order number. The baker bakes the pizza and has the same order number. Once finished the order number will be displayed on a digital Display, so the customer can see that his pizza is ready.

What are the simplest, let's say cheap but functioning printers loyverse functions with?

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

We use those numbers and works great, only gripe is that would be nice to centre the order number and enlarge it.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2022 at 10:33 AM, lorenzodesousa said:

We use those numbers and works great, only gripe is that would be nice to centre the order number and enlarge it.

Hello, dear user

The order number is located in the center at the top of the ticket:

image.thumb.png.f0f4ed0442f1c62a0670761c3610db48.png

Would you like to make the order number bigger?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 8:44 PM, Georg said:

Hello, dear user

The order number is located in the center at the top of the ticket:

image.thumb.png.f0f4ed0442f1c62a0670761c3610db48.png

Would you like to make the order number bigger?

How come my order number is located at the bottom right corner and is very small?

On 7/31/2022 at 6:23 PM, Kungfuroo said:

How come my order number is located at the bottom right corner and is very small?

It is not the order number, but the receipt number:

2022-08-01_21-48.thumb.png.ff382b0762f3c5018569cf64142f52fa.png

ORDER NUMBER meaning:

50- is the POS number;
001- is the order number;
When the order number reaches 999, it starts again from 001.
(Also, you can reset the order numbering manually to 001 by Sign Out of the POS device).

(This order number is displayed only on paid printed receipt (if the open ticket was not saved), on the KDS, on the printed kitchen order and on the CDS.

RECEIPT NUMBER meaning:

Receipt number meaning #50-1012
The first digit 50 - refers to the POS device.
1012-  receipt sequence number
Every POS device counts individually, and they all start from 1001 and then continue consiquently: 1002, 1003 etc

On 8/2/2022 at 4:56 AM, Georg said:

ORDER NUMBER meaning:

50- is the POS number;
(Also, you can reset the order numbering manually to 001 by Sign Out of the POS device).

(This order number is displayed only on paid printed receipt (if the open ticket was not saved), on the KDS, on the printed kitchen order and on the CDS.

RECEIPT NUMBER meaning:

Every POS device counts individually, and they all start from 1001 and then continue consiquently: 1002, 1003 etc

There is no order number on my receipt, I really wish to have one, so I can call my customers by their order numbers when their food is ready. Can you please tell me how?

微信图片_20220806223054.jpg

The order number is shown on the printed receipt only on paid printed receipt, if the open ticket was not saved(was not created).
If the open ticket was saved, the order number will not be displayed on the printed receipt.

• 7 months later...

Hi Everyone, 

How can I set up for my receipts to show receipt numbers or order numbers? Do I have to subscribe to Loyverse Intergrations for this feature? 

Currently the footer of my receipts only show the date and time on the left hand side. 

Please help! 

-

17 hours ago, Hayat said:

Hi Everyone, 

How can I set up for my receipts to show receipt numbers or order numbers? Do I have to subscribe to Loyverse Intergrations for this feature? 

Currently the footer of my receipts only show the date and time on the left hand side. 

Please help! 

Hello
It is the printer issue. Please, make a photo of the printed receipt and I will try to help you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Is there a faster way to allocate or enter a customer number? 

When our customers place their order, we give them a flag with a number on it. 

The only way we know how to do this currently is to enter the items - then press on one of them and enter the flag number as a comment. This requires a number of clicks making it very slow and cumbersome. Also, the margin for error is high as it is relying on a human to enter it. Mistakes can easily be made when the busy times strike. Lastly, this process is a pain when training new staff members.

There must be a better way that I am yet to find.

Thanks in advance for ideas, comments, solutions.

On 5/10/2023 at 2:55 AM, Smoke said:

Is there a faster way to allocate or enter a customer number? 

When our customers place their order, we give them a flag with a number on it. 

The only way we know how to do this currently is to enter the items - then press on one of them and enter the flag number as a comment. This requires a number of clicks making it very slow and cumbersome. Also, the margin for error is high as it is relying on a human to enter it. Mistakes can easily be made when the busy times strike. Lastly, this process is a pain when training new staff members.

There must be a better way that I am yet to find.

Thanks in advance for ideas, comments, solutions.

Hello

You can use the PREDEFINED OPEN TICKETS feature to create the same orders numbers which you have on your flags:
https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-use-predefined-open-tickets

The predefined open ticket number will be displayed in the open ticket, on the kitchen ticket/kitchen display and on the printed receipt.

• Like 1

ah cool, thank you Georg, I am so grateful for your advice and taking the time to help me. I am straight on to trying this now 🙂

• Handshake 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

On 8/2/2022 at 2:56 AM, Georg said:

ORDER NUMBER meaning:

50- is the POS number;

RECEIPT NUMBER meaning:

hello - do we get to assign or fix the POS number? I'm not sure why mine starts with 03, even though I only have 1 POS. I may have done something since this was 01 before (and subsequently 02)

Edited by Desiree

On 8/4/2023 at 10:26 PM, Desiree said:

hello - do we get to assign or fix the POS number? I'm not sure why mine starts with 03, even though I only have 1 POS. I may have done something since this was 01 before (and subsequently 02)

Hello

If you had created two POS before, even if you delete the old POS, the new POS number will be started with 03.