Sharing of cash register between ipad and iphone.

LittleHoneyMan

Good afternoon community, Would greatly appreciate if anyone could enlighten me on this......am I able to share the same cash register entry between an ipad and an iphone? Or do I need to set up separate POS point? Thanks in advance.

it would be on the same account - but two different devices. 

28 minutes ago, CashRegisterGroup said:

it would be on the same account - but two different devices. 

Thanks for the fast response. Actually what I was referring to was that am I able to use the same invoicing number? That is if I were to enter the data on my ipad, the receipt starts with 1-xxxx. However if I were to enter my data from my iphone, the receipt number starts with 2-xxxx. Can the receipts stay constant at 1-xxxx even if I were to enter the data from either ipad and iphone?

On 11/7/2021 at 4:35 PM, LTBC said:

I have 2 stores at same physical location and want to be able to use the same stock in both stores, so for example if I sell items in 1 store then the stock will adjust for the other store also. Is this possible?

26 minutes ago, LittleHoneyMan said:

Thanks for the fast response. Actually what I was referring to was that am I able to use the same invoicing number? That is if I were to enter the data on my ipad, the receipt starts with 1-xxxx. However if I were to enter my data from my iphone, the receipt number starts with 2-xxxx. Can the receipts stay constant at 1-xxxx even if I were to enter the data from either ipad and iphone?

the number (1 or 2) is the device number in the database so unfortunetly not.