I'm trying to search for a product by barcode, but I can't find the way. It's possible?

Arion

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to search for a product by barcode, but I can't find the way. It's possible?
Any alternative to find a product by barcode without having to go through all the products and compare?

Thank you!

Hello!

To search for product via barcode, if you are using the POS App to search for the product by barcode, you can type its barcode on the search bar and the item with the corresponding barcode should appear. You can also use the barcode scanner to work as a keyboard for you to just simply scan the barcode to type into the search bar.

For the Back Office, the same steps applies with the POS App as well. You can search the items via typing the barcode in the search bar in the items list. You can also make the barcode as a keyboard so when you scan the product's barcode, it will type it in the search bar automatically. 

Hello again!

Thank you for clarifying this to me. In that case, I am afraid we do not have such functionality in the API that can allow to search items via their assigned barcode. But I'll be glad to send this as a feature suggestion to our dev team. However, please do keep in mind that I cannot guarantee nor promise that this feature can be implemented immediately or anytime soon if other users request for such feature then we might consider adding it onto the future.

Loyverse Point of Sale