How to keep all items on receipt separate?

Wokkie_Overschie

Question

Hi everyone! New member here. Love the Loyverse POS, we have been using it for few days now. 

I do run into a small issue when creating receipts. Because my customers create their own dish, I'd like to keep all the items on the receipt separate to indicate with item belong to which dish. So instead of 2 x broccoli, I want the receipt to say 1x broccoli (line 1) and 1x broccoli (line 2). Is there a setting to do this?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer to this question

Hello,

If you select each time a different item to add to the ticket, each item will appear in a separate line, even if you choose twice the same item but not one after the other.

You can refer to the picture below:

image.png.0ee5238e6ab347edde5313ba8712cb13.png

If you need to add one after another the same item and show them in separate line, you can make use of Open tickets functionality: If you add Product A in open ticket and save it, then open it again and add Product A again, these two items will be in separated lines.

image.png.812903f732b7c738454dcf9655e57359.png

Note that the items will appear like this only in the order, but for the printed receipt for the customer the item will appear only once with the total quantity they were added to the ticket. In emailed receipt, the items will be shown in separate line.