Gloria Food intgration with Loyverse

Buberts

Hey, I'm a bit confused if I can connect GloriaFood online ordering and delivery with Loyverse POS, so the online orders show up in kitchen. Online order = receipt on POS. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Absolutely! I help restaurants today, to integrate their Loyverse POS system with their online ordering system from Gloriafood. 

1. Customers simply order online on the restaurant's website, using Gloriafood's system that I can help integrate. 
  2. Once the restaurant accepts the order, order receipts are automatically sent to the Loyverse back office where you can access and print as you wish!

Hope this helps! Feel free to contact me at contact.chaichow@gmail.com or check out my website at https://chaichow.com For the integration above, I just charge a flat monthly fee of $50, regardless the number of orders, absolutely no commissions based on the number of your orders.  

• Like 1
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I want to integrate gloriafood with the Loyverse loyalty system. Is this possible with Otter?
I want customers to add points for Gloriafood, obviously if they enter their email when making a purchase on the web.

Thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...

I use Gloriafood for online ordering and Loyverse as my POS, so we are double entering the information.  I thought there was an integration through Otter, but i cannot figure out how to use it or set it up.

Loyverse Point of Sale