How do I add a line for the take out packs and add another like for taxes on the food items to the receipt?

Toks
Go to solution Solved by Mia,

Hello My name is Toks and I will launching my burger restaurant soon. For now, it will be a take out only joint so I would like to charge for the packs. How do I add a line for the take out packs and add another like for taxes on the food items to the receipt?

Thank you in advance.

• Solution

Hello,

First, you should configure taxes in your Back-office->Settings->Taxes and apply them to your items.

They are two types of taxes you can configure in Loyverse:

-Added to the price

-Included to the Price.

You can find detailed explanation on how to configure the taxes and how they are calculated in the links below:

1-How to configure taxes

2-How taxes are calculated

After you add taxes and apply them to your items, they will be shown in every receipt.

To charge for the Take out packs, you can add an item “Take out pack” and set up its price or leave it empty if the price varies and you want to indicate it during the sale.

If you don’t want to apply taxes for “Take out pack” then in card of this item, you can disable taxes.

image.thumb.png.8c924baaffa22132ff1ba28a32af5664.png

When you create a ticket, you can add the items of the order and the item “Take out pack” and charge the ticket.

An example of how the receipt would look like ( I have put the example of an emailed receipt) would be as below:

image.png.f86a23b48b71ed4551c392725112c656.png

The value of tax does not include the item “Take out pack”. 

I hope this is helpful 🙂