API Integration - Self Order @ Table

gracefulonline

Looking to get this developed, where the client can order direct from their own mobile device at table, and also the option to order ahead from their own device.  Anyone else interested in something like this?  We wouldn't mind partnering with others to get this implemented and split the cost.  So many opportunities with something like this.  

Basically, the ordering is done thru a website that is connected to Loyverse thru API.  This avoids clients having to download an app or anything complicated.  Needs to be super simple for client to operate from their own device, and they can order, and ask for the check when they are ready to pay.  Further integration would be to allow customer to pay thru their phone as well, but for now, payment can be processed externally.

Let me know!  

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

On 7/2/2020 at 12:36 PM, gracefulonline said:

Looking to get this developed, where the client can order direct from their own mobile device at table, and also the option to order ahead from their own device.  Anyone else interested in something like this?  We wouldn't mind partnering with others to get this implemented and split the cost.  So many opportunities with something like this.  

Basically, the ordering is done thru a website that is connected to Loyverse thru API.  This avoids clients having to download an app or anything complicated.  Needs to be super simple for client to operate from their own device, and they can order, and ask for the check when they are ready to pay.  Further integration would be to allow customer to pay thru their phone as well, but for now, payment can be processed externally.

Let me know!  

Hello gracefulonline,

Thank you for your suggestion.
It is good opportunity for us to have such integration.

May I ask do you have any application/software/company provide such ordering method in your mind?

55 minutes ago, Isobe_Yasuaki said:

Hello gracefulonline,

Thank you for your suggestion.
It is good opportunity for us to have such integration.

May I ask do you have any application/software/company provide such ordering method in your mind?

I will message you directly.  

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Loyverse Point of Sale