Do you want to arrange a call to know more about API?

Yasuaki

Hello, thank you for joining Loyverse API club!

I'm Yasuaki from Loyverse team.
Since our API will be released soon, we would like to get in touch with everyone in the club and discuss how our API can help your business.

As a first step, please submit this partnership form.
(Please write that you are interested in API in partnership description.)

After submitting the form, our team will contact you as soon as possible👋

We already have customer and Kitchen app.  We want to know how we can integrate your advanced inventory system/solution with our existing solution and what will be process and cost for it. Is it possible to integrate with the help of APIs?

Edited by Foodzi

Hello. This is Yasuaki from Loyverse team.
Could you tell me what kind of customer and kitchen app do you have?
If you have your website, it would be good to know.
Because whether you can integrate or not depends on application type.

Hi Yasuaki,

We have B2B and B2C solutions. On B2B portal we are registering restaurant owners, then they can set up their restaurant and menu using the portal.
These restaurants will be visible on B2C mobile application as per end user location and after selecting restaurant they can book table and place the order in that restaurant.

These orders will be visible on waiter application and kitchen panel (portal) for further processing. We want to know whether we can integrate your inventory system with our B2B portal with the help of APIs. We have used MYSQL database in our application.

Thanks.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I second this, need to know about creating customer accounts and then ordering via API.

Thanks,

Dave.

Edited by HDAW

Loyverse Point of Sale